Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Twilight

So, I know I've been a little absent from the blogs for a few days, and this is due to my newfound addiction that I had to share with all of you. If you haven't read the Twilight series, by Stephenie Meyer, then you probably won't understand my obsession. If you have read them, and found them as enthralling as I did, then have I got a website for you!

At first, I wasn't too sure about fan fiction. I thought, "how could any of the stories written by common, everyday people be anywhere near as good as Stephenie's stories??" I thought, "it would just diminish the quality of the originals."

But wait! I got lead somehow by one of those annoying Facebook ads on the right side of the page to a Twilight fansite. It was there that I saw all these posts raving about this story called "The List" by Laura Cullen. SO I just HAD to find this story, and I Googled it.

Oh, you should know, that this story is many chapters long, and gets smuttier and sexier and steamier as they go along. Fantastic! It was sooooooo well writtten to be fair, and if you, like me, felt that the YA rating on the whole series left sooo much to be desired, then this just picked up all those pieces, if you get my drift.

Am I making sense?

After I finally finished reading the story (that has yet to be completed being written), I went on to look for more. There are soooo many stories on this website. Some are tamer than others, some are just as steamy, and some are rather imaginitive. There's no way that I could read them all, and some I just really don't want to. I'm not a "team Jacob" person, so I am not interested in any of the stories that are written in the terms of, what if Jacob had won Bella's heart?

Now that I've got that off my chest, I will return to my reading....

Check it out. http://www.twilighted.net (You have to "sign up" for the site, and they give you a password just so you know, but it's free!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment