Monday, August 10, 2009

Sigh Of Relief Part 2

Ok, I had to just quickly post an update to my recent posting.

I confessed to DH tonight that I had been worried, and that my period was a couple of days late. I'm not sure how the conversation came up, but it did quite naturally for some reason during dinner. 'Course, we're trying to talk in code 'cause the kids are sitting right there, which is awkward, but the message was put across, something like this:

Me: "Well, I was actually a little concerned for a couple of days there; It was a bit late."

DH: staring blankly ahead with a funny sort of smile on his face.

Me: "What?"

DH: "Well, it wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen."

Me: WTF??

DH: "Course that would make that little trip to Peterborough a little bit more necessary, wouldn't it?" (To a clinic that does laser vasectomies, apparantly)

Me: still dumbfounded "Yeah, I guess so."

So, hmmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment