Thursday, March 3, 2011

Quick Disney Update

DH went to the border today and made sure he was able to go to the States. He called me about an hour ago and told me that he was good to go!! Hurray!! I am so happy about that, and not just because it means we can go to Disney, but because it means we can go just about anywhere we want now! You don't know how many times I've thought about a quick trip over the border for shopping or whatnot, only to remind myself that we couldn't, at least not as a family.
So, YAY!
And as we speak, DH and the Nan are booking a trip!
Details and countdown to follow!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you guys! I've never been, so I'm excited for you guys :)

    If we travelled anywhere outside of Canada, I'd need a lot of lead time. I don't have a valid passport, though I'm not sure if I can go in the States or not if I drove. For some reason, I think driving in is okay without a passport, but not flying in.

    ReplyDelete